Gawler Local Services
Gawler ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Gawler site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Gawler Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Gawler When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Gawler Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Gawler Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Gawler ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Gawler and a Place to Meet
The gawler.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Gawler
Gawler is a charming town located in South Australia, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the town:
1. Gawler was the first country town in South Australia to have its own railway line. The railway was opened in 1857 and connected Gawler to Adelaide.
2. The town was named after George Gawler, the second Governor of South Australia, who planned the town in 1839.
3. Gawler is known for its historic architecture. Many of the buildings in the town center were built in the mid-19th century and have been well-preserved.
4. The Gawler River, which runs through the town, is named after the town itself.
5. Gawler is home to a number of parks and reserves, including Dead Man's Pass Reserve, the Gawler River National Park, and Clonlea Park.
6. The town is also known for its annual Gawler Show, which has been held since 1854 and features agricultural displays, entertainment, and a carnival.
7. Gawler has a strong sporting community, with local teams in soccer, cricket, netball, basketball, and other sports.
8. The town is situated at the beginning of the Barossa Valley wine region, with many wineries located nearby.
9. Gawler is located on the edge of the Adelaide Plains, with the Adelaide hills visible in the distance.
10. The town has a rich history and a strong sense of community, making it a great place to visit or live.